CAMP guidelines for Playing Tennis Safely
1) the ratios of students to instructors will be 1 to 4 or Max 1 to 6 student coach ratio.
2) a maximum of 12 students will be accepted for The all day camp.
3) Activities will be adjusted due to social distancing during lunch but we still plan on swimming on Fridays! No snacks will be provided or drinks except water this summer.
4) please have your player bring a neck gator, bandana or other face covering. They will wear them during certain times of the day. Lunch and walking up to the outdoor viewing clubhouse.
5) Make sure students have a large jug of water with ice. No ice will be available this summer as of now.
6) Social distancing will be enforced as well as sanitation procedures for balls, gate hinges and benches. We will have hand sanitizer and soap w running water. All bathrooms will be sanitized after every use so please have your player use the restroom at home before camp unless they are attending the all day program.
7). When you drop off your player on the first day please park in the lower parking lot and walk your player in and check in at the viewing clubhouse with Luis Castillo who is the Camp Director. Please contact Hunter at 9253688882 if there are any payment issues. Your player will not be able to attend if they are not prepaid. Same day late fee sign ups will be strictly enforced.
8) Parents of players may not park in the parking lot and stand on the fence to watch players. If you would like to watch the camp then you must park up top on the street and walk down to the courts using a face covering at all times.
8). If your player is sick, or has had a cough or fever in the last 2 weeks then please do not send them to camp. I will allow make ups on a per case basis this summer. There are no refunds.
9)We will have limited rackets for players so please try to purchase a racket before hand. Go to tenniswarehouse.com and they will walk you thru the sizing process for your player. We may have a few rackets for sale as well and can string rackets for you.
8)We may change or adjust our protocols at anytime.
Thanks for your understanding! Our main goal is to provide a safe and fun tennis camp environment!